Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuador hoping to restart EU negotiations stalled over banana tariffsEcuador is hoping for affirmative action in its bid to restart negotiations with the European union with regards to furthering bi-lateral trade.
Ecuador is looking for a commercial agreement that will include the transfer of knowledge and technology, according to the Deputy Minister for Commerce at the Foreign Ministry. The President, Rafael Correa, has refused to sign a traditional Free Trade Agreement.
Stumbling blocks in past negotiations have been intellectual property rights and public purchase. They were broken off altogether by Ecuador after a dispute over tariffs on Ecuador's banana exports in 2009.
Publication date: 2/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: