Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuador hoping to restart EU negotiations stalled over banana tariffsEcuador is hoping for affirmative action in its bid to restart negotiations with the European union with regards to furthering bi-lateral trade.
Ecuador is looking for a commercial agreement that will include the transfer of knowledge and technology, according to the Deputy Minister for Commerce at the Foreign Ministry. The President, Rafael Correa, has refused to sign a traditional Free Trade Agreement.
Stumbling blocks in past negotiations have been intellectual property rights and public purchase. They were broken off altogether by Ecuador after a dispute over tariffs on Ecuador's banana exports in 2009.
Publication date: 2/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: