Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuador hoping to restart EU negotiations stalled over banana tariffsEcuador is hoping for affirmative action in its bid to restart negotiations with the European union with regards to furthering bi-lateral trade.
Ecuador is looking for a commercial agreement that will include the transfer of knowledge and technology, according to the Deputy Minister for Commerce at the Foreign Ministry. The President, Rafael Correa, has refused to sign a traditional Free Trade Agreement.
Stumbling blocks in past negotiations have been intellectual property rights and public purchase. They were broken off altogether by Ecuador after a dispute over tariffs on Ecuador's banana exports in 2009.
Publication date: 2/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: