Job offersmore »
- Management Accountant - Portugal
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Chile exhibited its fruit export offer in London
- TOMRA launches new food sorter user interface to improve work flow
- Maersk Line papaya shipment opens India to new markets
- Matthew Brigotti joins Idaho Potato Commission as Foodservice Promotion Director
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuador hoping to restart EU negotiations stalled over banana tariffsEcuador is hoping for affirmative action in its bid to restart negotiations with the European union with regards to furthering bi-lateral trade.
Ecuador is looking for a commercial agreement that will include the transfer of knowledge and technology, according to the Deputy Minister for Commerce at the Foreign Ministry. The President, Rafael Correa, has refused to sign a traditional Free Trade Agreement.
Stumbling blocks in past negotiations have been intellectual property rights and public purchase. They were broken off altogether by Ecuador after a dispute over tariffs on Ecuador's banana exports in 2009.
Publication date: 2/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: