Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ecuador hoping to restart EU negotiations stalled over banana tariffsEcuador is hoping for affirmative action in its bid to restart negotiations with the European union with regards to furthering bi-lateral trade.
Ecuador is looking for a commercial agreement that will include the transfer of knowledge and technology, according to the Deputy Minister for Commerce at the Foreign Ministry. The President, Rafael Correa, has refused to sign a traditional Free Trade Agreement.
Stumbling blocks in past negotiations have been intellectual property rights and public purchase. They were broken off altogether by Ecuador after a dispute over tariffs on Ecuador's banana exports in 2009.
Publication date: 2/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: