Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Morrisons launches new vegetarian food rangeMorrisons has launched a new vegetarian food range across the UK, under the brand name 'M' Kitchen. The range contains 19 new dishes, including NorthIndian Vegetable Curry and Crushed Charlotte Potato Melter with West Country Cheddar Sauce.
Morrisons Executive Chef and Head of Innovation, Neil Nugent, said that the range “sets a new standard” for vegetarian meals on the market. The retail chain said that it plans to continue to expand its vegetarian selection over the course of the year, and will add further products to the line in time for Christmas.
Publication date: 2/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: