Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Frestech Solutions/ MAF Roda at Fruit Logistica
Innovations in the area of quality sortingFreshtech Solutions represents MAF Roda Agrobotic, the world's largest and leading manufacturer of sorting installations, vision techniques, tracking & tracing, logistic systems, palletising machines, washing installations and handling systems in the fruit and vegetable sector.
At Fruit Logistica in Berlin MAF Roda (hall 4.1 stall A11) will present the newest innovation for internal and external quality sorting based on LED technology, with which the products are scanned inside and out in 3D. Onions, apples, pears, mangoes and other kinds of fruit can be qualified and sorted for rotting, seed rot. brown spots, sugar value, solids value and sweetness perfectly.
Outside the standard sorting machines, extra attention was paid to a special sorting machine for conference pears and a very compact and versatile sorting machine for the smaller growers and packaging specialists.
We would like to see you at the MAF Roda stall in hall 4.1 at stand A11 at Fruit Logistica in Berlin. View www.mafroda.nl or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0174-520414 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0174-520414 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Publication date: 2/8/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: