Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Frestech Solutions/ MAF Roda at Fruit Logistica
Innovations in the area of quality sortingFreshtech Solutions represents MAF Roda Agrobotic, the world's largest and leading manufacturer of sorting installations, vision techniques, tracking & tracing, logistic systems, palletising machines, washing installations and handling systems in the fruit and vegetable sector.
At Fruit Logistica in Berlin MAF Roda (hall 4.1 stall A11) will present the newest innovation for internal and external quality sorting based on LED technology, with which the products are scanned inside and out in 3D. Onions, apples, pears, mangoes and other kinds of fruit can be qualified and sorted for rotting, seed rot. brown spots, sugar value, solids value and sweetness perfectly.
Outside the standard sorting machines, extra attention was paid to a special sorting machine for conference pears and a very compact and versatile sorting machine for the smaller growers and packaging specialists.
We would like to see you at the MAF Roda stall in hall 4.1 at stand A11 at Fruit Logistica in Berlin. View www.mafroda.nl or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0174-520414 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0174-520414 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Publication date: 2/8/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: