Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
New TOPICS during the Fair
LBP Rotterdam at Fruit LogisticaLBP Rotterdam logistics provider specialized in the handling of fresh fruit and vegetables from all origins in the world, based in Maasdijk the Netherlands, will be present again at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin.
At their usual spot in Hall 3.2 – stand A-02 (Holland Fresh Group area) you can meet with the people of LBP and be introduced to their services. LBP Rotterdam has broadened the services and also have a new business that is taking place in their brand new location Honderdland 50 in Maasdijk.
Such as repacking from big to small packing, netting of fruit, brushing of fruit, labelling, re palletizing etc. LBP has invested in equipment and machinery.
Visit LBP Rotterdam at Hall 3.2 stand A-02.
For more information
Tel: +31 174 – 530530
Publication date: 2/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: