Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- Ukraine: Blueberry demand still growing faster than supplies
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Prolong extends packaging rangeSerPak has expanded its Prolong Packaging range with a new high MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transition Rate) liners.
Offering a wide range of benefits, Prolong Vapour Control for fresh produce not only extends the product shelf life by delaying the ripening and softening of the fruit, but offers excellent product visibility and a concentrated fruit aroma when opening the pack.
Prolong Packaging, already available for a wide variety of fresh produce, is a flexible carton liner that maintains the harvest-fresh quality of produce. The range encompasses different films, from standard polyethylene, through to the new Vapour Control high MVTR ranges, which can also be supplied in a compost-able material.
The high MVTR properties of Prolong vapour Control prevent condensation which is known to encourage mould and bacterial growth during sea freight.
Nazmiye Güler Akbulut
Ser Pak Co Ltd. Sti.
T: +90 242 312 3608
F: +90 242 312 3609
Mobile: +90 533 374 8604
Publication date: 2/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: