Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Prolong extends packaging rangeSerPak has expanded its Prolong Packaging range with a new high MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transition Rate) liners.
Offering a wide range of benefits, Prolong Vapour Control for fresh produce not only extends the product shelf life by delaying the ripening and softening of the fruit, but offers excellent product visibility and a concentrated fruit aroma when opening the pack.
Prolong Packaging, already available for a wide variety of fresh produce, is a flexible carton liner that maintains the harvest-fresh quality of produce. The range encompasses different films, from standard polyethylene, through to the new Vapour Control high MVTR ranges, which can also be supplied in a compost-able material.
The high MVTR properties of Prolong vapour Control prevent condensation which is known to encourage mould and bacterial growth during sea freight.
Nazmiye Güler Akbulut
Ser Pak Co Ltd. Sti.
T: +90 242 312 3608
F: +90 242 312 3609
Mobile: +90 533 374 8604
Publication date: 2/3/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: