Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Besseling Group introduces the Fruit ObserverControlled Atmosphere (CA) is an agricultural storage concept. The atmospheric conditions regulated in this concept prolong storage of fresh fruits with a minimum loss of quality. It enables produce to be supplied throughout the year whilst the quality is maintained.
The concept of CA has evolved and refined more and more during the years. Development of different and more fine-tuned formulas for atmospheres and a more constant and frequent control of the gaseous parameters on which Besseling and its partners have been working on, have resulted in a “new“ storage concept/technology. Fruit Observer:
Storage at extreme low oxygen levels is a good alternative for the battle against scald. It can also lead to a longer and better storage time without major quality loss. Our sensor indicates when the lowest possible oxygen concentration has been reached.
Other interesting features of our sensor will be continuous measurement of maturity, firmness and internal defects. The Fruit Observer indicates when the fruit loses its value. Selling the fruit at the right moment assures you the best possible price for your fresh produce.
The Fruit Observer is still under development.
For more information:
Tel: +31-229-212154 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +31-229-212154 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Publication date: 2/2/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: