Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
80 fresh convenience companies uniteSome 80 exhibitors from the fresh convenience sector are united under one roof on the FRESHCONEX Route. The route guides trade visitors through the FRESHCONEX and FRUIT LOGISTICA trade fairs taking place on 8-10 February 2012 in Berlin.
The FRESHCONEX Route showcases the diversity of the fresh convenience business in Berlin with companies from across all market segments (fresh produce, packaging and processing), including Best Fresh Group (Netherlands), Kronen GmbH Nahrungsmitteltechnik (Germany), La Linea Verde (Italy), Master Pack S.p.A (Italy), Plus Berries (Spain) and the UNIVEG Group (Belgium).
The FRESHCONEX Route offers trade visitors a unique, widely diversified market overview of fresh convenience products, packaging and machinery, and enables easy and direct access to the different industry suppliers.
For more information, please visit: www.freshconex.com
Publication date: 1/26/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: