Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
80 fresh convenience companies uniteSome 80 exhibitors from the fresh convenience sector are united under one roof on the FRESHCONEX Route. The route guides trade visitors through the FRESHCONEX and FRUIT LOGISTICA trade fairs taking place on 8-10 February 2012 in Berlin.
The FRESHCONEX Route showcases the diversity of the fresh convenience business in Berlin with companies from across all market segments (fresh produce, packaging and processing), including Best Fresh Group (Netherlands), Kronen GmbH Nahrungsmitteltechnik (Germany), La Linea Verde (Italy), Master Pack S.p.A (Italy), Plus Berries (Spain) and the UNIVEG Group (Belgium).
The FRESHCONEX Route offers trade visitors a unique, widely diversified market overview of fresh convenience products, packaging and machinery, and enables easy and direct access to the different industry suppliers.
For more information, please visit: www.freshconex.com
Publication date: 1/26/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: