Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "US agriculture has failed to benefit from the Korean Free Trade Agreement"
- Photo report New York Produce show
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
80 fresh convenience companies uniteSome 80 exhibitors from the fresh convenience sector are united under one roof on the FRESHCONEX Route. The route guides trade visitors through the FRESHCONEX and FRUIT LOGISTICA trade fairs taking place on 8-10 February 2012 in Berlin.
The FRESHCONEX Route showcases the diversity of the fresh convenience business in Berlin with companies from across all market segments (fresh produce, packaging and processing), including Best Fresh Group (Netherlands), Kronen GmbH Nahrungsmitteltechnik (Germany), La Linea Verde (Italy), Master Pack S.p.A (Italy), Plus Berries (Spain) and the UNIVEG Group (Belgium).
The FRESHCONEX Route offers trade visitors a unique, widely diversified market overview of fresh convenience products, packaging and machinery, and enables easy and direct access to the different industry suppliers.
For more information, please visit: www.freshconex.com
Publication date: 1/26/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: