Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Thai ginger season now in full swing
Thailand is now well into its annual harvest of ginger. This season has been the best in terms of both price and quality for Thai ginger in many years. Thai ginger farms, typically located in the North of the country, have fortunately been unaffected by the recent flooding.
Exoriens Co,. Ltd. offers Global GAP certified ginger, which is completely safe from pesticide residue; and its packinghouse is certified HACCP, GMP, etc.. The company has already begun exports of mature Thai ginger to the EU and US, and has plenty of capacity for new orders.
The Thai season for fresh ginger runs from December until March. Exoriens keeps ginger in climate-controlled storage for shipments between April and November.
Exoriens also offers other speciality sea-freight items year-round, such as young coconut and fresh tamarind; and, many varieties of exotic fruits and vegetables by airfreight.
For more information:
Exoriens Co., Ltd.
317 Kamol Sukosol Building, 16th Floor, Unit E
Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak, 10500, Thailand
Tel: + 66 2 6312811
Fax: + 66 2 6312812
Publication date: 1/19/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: