Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
New bin is designed for a wide variety of fresh commodities and finished products
US: Polymer Logistics launches retail-ready dynamic shipper containerPolymer Logistics, a leading provider of retail ready packaging solutions, announced the premiere of the Dynamic Half Bin Shipper Container, which is designed to improve merchandising opportunities in the store and increase productivity throughout the supply chain. The Dynamic Half Bin Shipper Container features a spring-loaded base that lowers as product is placed inside and rises as product is selected from the bin, resulting in easy picking and greater product visibility as well as reduced replenishment costs. This truly innovative solution has proven to be a major contributor to an improved shopper experience by customers resulting in a very noticeable sales increase.
The Dynamic Half Bin Shipper Container has a wheeled base to enable safe and easy handling at the processing plant, in the distribution center and at the store. It is also more environmentally sustainable than traditional packaging and offers significant cost savings when compared with disposable material. "The Dynamic Shipper Container is an eye-catching, multi-purpose bin used to safely and efficiently transport, store and display a wide range of food products. The key for both the merchandising improvements and the productivity enhancements is the spring-loaded base that makes it easy for the processors to load and even easier for the shopper to purchase from. The shopper no longer needs to bend over and reach for the desired bag or box. It is there in plain sight for the taking. We see it as especially useful for the presentation of loose product such as bagged produce" said Jim Vangelos, President - US, Polymer Logistics.
The many benefits of the Dynamic Half Bin Shipper Container include built in signage slots for promotional/logistics information, robust construction that limits potential product damage and a unique design that replaces traditional shelving to reduce the time and cost of replenishment. They are foldable, nestable and stackable to optimize truck and storage space, available with or without a logo and in several colors. The specifications of the Dynamic Half Bin Shipper Container are: Dimensions: 39 3/8" x 23 5/8" x 30 5/8" Weight: 66 lbs. Load Capacity: 440 lbs. Typical product uses: loose and bagged produce, other bulk fast moving items.
The Dynamic Half Bin Shipper Container is made of polypropylene and is usable in temperatures ranging from -4 deg to 120 deg F.
Publication date: 1/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: