Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
- “Asian vegetables are no longer a niche product”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Yaya imports introduces new flavors of Al-Andalus fruit preservesYaya Imports, the leading importer of gourmet food and cookware from Spain, is pleased to announce new flavor additions to their all-natural Al-Andalus artisan fruit preserve line.
Rich fruits and berries picked at the peak of ripeness are mixed with a hint of sugar and lemon. Leaving out additives lets the best flavor come alive. Succulent new flavors such as Blueberry, Red Currant, Blackberry, and Raspberry are wonderful additions to the line’s kiwi and fig preserves.
These world-class preserves hail from the ‘Las Alpujarras’ region of Spain. This mountainous region lies in the south of Spain between the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. Its unique climate provides the ultimate conditions for growing fruits and berries, thus allowing for phenomenal tasting preserves.
Publication date: 1/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: