Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Yaya imports introduces new flavors of Al-Andalus fruit preservesYaya Imports, the leading importer of gourmet food and cookware from Spain, is pleased to announce new flavor additions to their all-natural Al-Andalus artisan fruit preserve line.
Rich fruits and berries picked at the peak of ripeness are mixed with a hint of sugar and lemon. Leaving out additives lets the best flavor come alive. Succulent new flavors such as Blueberry, Red Currant, Blackberry, and Raspberry are wonderful additions to the line’s kiwi and fig preserves.
These world-class preserves hail from the ‘Las Alpujarras’ region of Spain. This mountainous region lies in the south of Spain between the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. Its unique climate provides the ultimate conditions for growing fruits and berries, thus allowing for phenomenal tasting preserves.
Publication date: 1/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: