Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Yaya imports introduces new flavors of Al-Andalus fruit preservesYaya Imports, the leading importer of gourmet food and cookware from Spain, is pleased to announce new flavor additions to their all-natural Al-Andalus artisan fruit preserve line.
Rich fruits and berries picked at the peak of ripeness are mixed with a hint of sugar and lemon. Leaving out additives lets the best flavor come alive. Succulent new flavors such as Blueberry, Red Currant, Blackberry, and Raspberry are wonderful additions to the line’s kiwi and fig preserves.
These world-class preserves hail from the ‘Las Alpujarras’ region of Spain. This mountainous region lies in the south of Spain between the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. Its unique climate provides the ultimate conditions for growing fruits and berries, thus allowing for phenomenal tasting preserves.
Publication date: 1/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: