Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: General Mills targets hispanic consumers with online sampling pilotGeneral Mills has launched a new trial scheme under which it is offering Hispanic consumers a chance to sample products, through a dedicated website. The move marks yet another innovative approach by US producers and retailers to attract the Hispanic consumer market, which is growing faster than other segments.
The pilot is available through its Qué Rica Vida website, and is offering the more than 300,000 registered members a chance to sample eight new products before they're available on shelf. The products, ranging from breakfast cereals to fruit snacks to dinner kits, will be shipped to consumers for $18 and the company is also offering members $8 in coupon savings to buy the products they like at their local stores. The sample box contains seven full-size retail packages (brands such as Ocean Spray and Cheerios) and a single-size Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Quiz Rolls.
General Mills noted: “Members can be the first to taste test the new products at home and enjoy them with family and friends ... This value-driven approach enables us to reach Qué Rica Vida members in yet another very meaningful and innovative way”.
Publication date: 1/9/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: