Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Costco expected to boost retail in Southwest FloridaAfter recharging from the holiday spending frenzy, Southwest Florida shoppers can expect some fresh retailers to be vying for their dollars in 2012.
None has been more widely anticipated than Costco Wholesale Corp., which plans to open a members' club discount store this summer at the Westfield Sarasota Square mall, supplanting a shuttered Dillard's department store.
"We anticipate dramatically increasing the traffic and trade for the entire center, and expanding our primary trade area particularly to the south," Sarasota Square marketing director Todd Beckwith said of Costco, which will hire 200 when it debuts.
Click to read full
Publication date: 1/9/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: