Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Costco expected to boost retail in Southwest FloridaAfter recharging from the holiday spending frenzy, Southwest Florida shoppers can expect some fresh retailers to be vying for their dollars in 2012.
None has been more widely anticipated than Costco Wholesale Corp., which plans to open a members' club discount store this summer at the Westfield Sarasota Square mall, supplanting a shuttered Dillard's department store.
"We anticipate dramatically increasing the traffic and trade for the entire center, and expanding our primary trade area particularly to the south," Sarasota Square marketing director Todd Beckwith said of Costco, which will hire 200 when it debuts.
Click to read full
Publication date: 1/9/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: