Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Giumarra promotes two marketing team membersThe Giumarra Companies announces the promotions of two marketing employees, Megan Schulz and Adriana Lopez.
Ms. Schulz has worked with Giumarra since 2007, most recently as Communications & Events Manager. She has been promoted to West Coast Business Development Manager.
She graduated from Colorado State University with a B.A. in journalism and technical communication. Her responsibilities will include supporting West Coast customer accounts, coordinating projects with company divisions, and public relations.
“I first met Megan when she joined Giumarra as an intern in 2007,” says, Hillary Brick, Senior V.P. Marketing. “We were impressed with Megan’s aptitude and asked her to take a full time position in Los Angeles. Over the past four years, Megan has shown she has both the talent and dedication to take on increasing responsibility within our company. I am sure she will do an excellent job in supporting our customers on the West Coast.”
Ms. Lopez has been promoted from Marketing Design Associate to Graphics, Social Media & Events Manager. She has worked with Giumarra on special projects since 2008, and became a full time employee in 2011. She received a B.A. in graphic design from Art Center College of Design, Tucson, Ariz.
“Adriana is a very talented graphic designer whose family has partnered with the Giumarra Companies for more than 40 years. Not only is Adriana very familiar with our industry, she is also a professionally-trained cook. In her new position, she will continue to manage our graphics and collateral, while also planning company events. Adriana has all the talents to do an excellent job,” says Brick.
Both women will remain based in Giumarra’s Los Angeles headquarters.
The Giumarra Companies
Publication date: 1/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: