Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Raspberry harvester from featured at World Ag ExpoOxbo, which has a manufacturing facility in Lynden, has one of its products featured at the upcoming 2012 World Ag Expo, taking place in February in Tulare, Calif. The Oxbo 9120 is a raspberry harvester featured on the Top Ten New Products list for the expo.The raspberry harvester was designed to mechanically harvest high-quality fruit such as IQF grade raspberries. Oxbo product specialists and design engineers met with berry growers and collected extensive feedback before, during, and after the design process to ensure that the 9120 delivered what the industry required, according to a company news release.
The 9120 features a unibody frame design for easy loading and unloading of fruit. It also features a tight turning radius for infield maneuverability, 23-inches of harvester lift, high road speed, ample room for onboard fruit and flat storage, and an economical engine.Designed and built at Oxbo's manufacturing facility in Lynden, the 9120 was successfully prototyped in 2011 and is now available for sale around the world.
Publication date: 1/2/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: