Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower -– Tehachapi, CA
- General Manager - Tehachapi, CA
- Plant Specialist Horticulture - Netherlands / Poland / Ukraine / Finland
- Global Director City Farming - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist City Farms - Netherlands
- Quality Manager - Spain
- Spanish Speaking Operations/Warehouse Manager
- Account Manager Australia & New Zealand
- General Manager – Vegetables and Herbs production
- Managing Director Vietnam
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Record year at Fruit Logistica
- Gap between kiwi seasons bodes well for European suppliers
- Organic farming 'boosts biodiversity and bees'
- NZ: "20-40% increase in Gold production is a real sign that we are coming out of the crisis.”
- "Patents on breakthrough innovations in seeds are the soul of sustainability"
Exchange ratesmore »
Nuts and dried fruit exports grew 34.7% in volume in the first ten months of 2011, compared to the same period of 2010. This important growth is due to the increased export volumes of hazelnuts with shell (124.4%), together with the increase of nuts with shells (41.6%).
Almonds without shells, which are the second largest export among nuts and dried fruit, also recorded a significant increase (27.7%).
Fresh chestnuts exports show an interesting evolution by increasing 240% within its incipient productive development.
Publication date: 12/13/2011
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: