Job offersmore »
- Sales manager Central Europe
- Managing Director Central Europe
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
- Global Production Improvement Technician - Israel, Peru or Netherlands
- Bilingual Sales Exec (Avocado/ Tomato) - USA
- Sales Manager North America
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nuts and dried fruit exports grew 34.7% in volume in the first ten months of 2011, compared to the same period of 2010. This important growth is due to the increased export volumes of hazelnuts with shell (124.4%), together with the increase of nuts with shells (41.6%).
Almonds without shells, which are the second largest export among nuts and dried fruit, also recorded a significant increase (27.7%).
Fresh chestnuts exports show an interesting evolution by increasing 240% within its incipient productive development.
Publication date: 12/13/2011
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: