Job offersmore »
- Sales Manager USA
- Junior Buyer – based in South East UK
- General manager imports (designate) - Southern China
- Sales manager Central Europe
- Managing Director Central Europe
- General Manager - China
- Fritz Wiendl (experience in fresh produce industry) is looking for a job
- Business Manager NEF - Netherlands
- Supervisor Nucleus Stock - The Netherlands
- Project Manager R&D - The Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Calif. citrus growers continue to toil to fight freeze
- March 2014: Most unusual grape season ever!
- Gourmet Trading launches new asparagus packaging
- June 2013: Southern hemisphere sees success, while Northern hemisphere battles floods, cold weather, shortages
- "South African and Namibian grape production very disappointing"
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tastery, Delicioso and Juanita are the names of the three cherry tomato varieties , which grow in the new 8,8 HA organically heated tomato hothouse in Schkölen. The greenhouse with a total investment of 11 million Euro, was opened recently in a festive manner. In total 55 full-time employees and 25 seasonal workers are employed. The first tomatoes were planted on 6th January this year and the first crop was harvested on 26th March. Since April, 450 tons of tomatoes have been harvested, the annual objective being 2,800 tons. This is according to director Peter Winkler.
Click here to watch a video report
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: