Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture - Netherlands / Poland / Ukraine / Finland
- Global Director City Farming - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist City Farms - Netherlands
- Quality Manager - Spain
- Spanish Speaking Operations/Warehouse Manager
- Account Manager Australia & New Zealand
- General Manager – Vegetables and Herbs production
- Managing Director Vietnam
- Quality Control Manager - Australia
- Managing Director - Kent Based
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Record year at Fruit Logistica
- Gap between kiwi seasons bodes well for European suppliers
- Organic farming 'boosts biodiversity and bees'
- NZ: "20-40% increase in Gold production is a real sign that we are coming out of the crisis.”
- "Patents on breakthrough innovations in seeds are the soul of sustainability"
Exchange ratesmore »
Tastery, Delicioso and Juanita are the names of the three cherry tomato varieties , which grow in the new 8,8 HA organically heated tomato hothouse in Schkölen. The greenhouse with a total investment of 11 million Euro, was opened recently in a festive manner. In total 55 full-time employees and 25 seasonal workers are employed. The first tomatoes were planted on 6th January this year and the first crop was harvested on 26th March. Since April, 450 tons of tomatoes have been harvested, the annual objective being 2,800 tons. This is according to director Peter Winkler.
Click here to watch a video report
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: