Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New hire at Maglio Companies to oversee operations team
Maglio Companies has hired Joe D’Ottavio to lead its operations team at the Wisconsin-based produce company. Affectionately known as “Joe D,” he will be responsible for all Maglio Companies facilities located in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Boston and McAllen, TX.
“We are very pleased to have Joe D join our team as Vice President of Operations. With his vast knowledge and expertise in produce production, we expect great things” said Sam Maglio, President of Maglio Companies.
For the last 13 years, D’Ottavio has led distribution centers for a national food manufacturer, which included tomato-potato-onion repack and fresh-cut facilities. D’Ottavio developed whole fruit, fresh-cut, banana and pineapple programs on a regional and national level for retail, foodservice and convenience store channels. Additionally, he oversaw the acquisition and startup of a 10,000-acre farming project.
Publication date: 6/15/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: