Job offersmore »
- Business Advisor - China
- Nursery Manager (Container Plants) - Australia
- Nursery Operations Manager - Australia
- Packing Facility Manager - AU
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - Finland
- Electrical Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Farm Manager - Australia
- Greenhouse Manager / Head Grower, Bermuda
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Farm Fresh Produce congratulated by GLOBALG.A.P for taking pioneering step in sweet potato industry
- Honeycrisp wasn’t an overnight success, but took off like a rocket
- "Nadorcott are really great little clementines"
- China: Multiple selling channels bring success for red-hearted kiwis
- Colombia: Pineapple growers to reveal lessons from Costa Rica
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New hire at Maglio Companies to oversee operations team
Maglio Companies has hired Joe D’Ottavio to lead its operations team at the Wisconsin-based produce company. Affectionately known as “Joe D,” he will be responsible for all Maglio Companies facilities located in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Boston and McAllen, TX.
“We are very pleased to have Joe D join our team as Vice President of Operations. With his vast knowledge and expertise in produce production, we expect great things” said Sam Maglio, President of Maglio Companies.
For the last 13 years, D’Ottavio has led distribution centers for a national food manufacturer, which included tomato-potato-onion repack and fresh-cut facilities. D’Ottavio developed whole fruit, fresh-cut, banana and pineapple programs on a regional and national level for retail, foodservice and convenience store channels. Additionally, he oversaw the acquisition and startup of a 10,000-acre farming project.
Publication date: 6/15/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: