Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
- Spanish company growing by 50% per year in the subtropical sector
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh produce marketing and PR company expands
DMA Solutions, Inc. has been dedicated to delivering high quality, measurable results to the fresh produce industry for twelve years, with the purpose of increasing the demand of fresh fruits and vegetables. In the last 18 months, the company has increased its pool of talent by 40 percent, with the expectation to continue growing over the next five years. Recent changes at DMA Solutions, Inc. have been fueled by the company’s proven success of advanced marketing techniques that have led to increased sales amongst the brands who work with the agency.
“Fresh produce marketing is in the midst of a renaissance and our company’s evolution is a direct result of an industry that is rapidly recognizing that marketing can be as much of a catalyst for growth as sales,” said CEO of DMA Solutions, Inc. Dan’l Mackey Almy. “We are progressively adapting our business and services to support the growing needs of fresh produce companies as they seek to be present in a meaningful way by connecting with the people consuming their products.”
As a result of more a progressive adoption of results orientated marketing, DMA Solutions, Inc. has seen growth and expansion in the following areas:
DMA Solutions, Inc. has been actively engaged on social media since 2008, and in 2015 recognized the need to restructure their approach for social media by creating a team of social media specialists. This team is 100 percent dedicated to developing and implementing social media strategy, content creation, engagement, and reporting. Where social media traditionally has been a “hat” worn by a marketer, it has become a fully-integrated role within DMA Solution Inc.’s team of experts in order to keep up with the demand that fresh produce brands be relevant and accessible 24/7.
In 2015, DMA Solutions, Inc. expanded its portfolio of services with public relations by introducing Beth Atkinson as public relations manager, committed to elevating each brand’s unique story. Under her leadership, the PR team has championed successful influencer marketing campaigns and communication strategies, while earning significant national and local media attention for fresh produce companies.
As the company has added talent to support brand teams, Brock Nemecek and Marci Allen stepped into elevated roles as account directors, overseeing two account teams that manage the day-to-day marketing efforts for each brand. As directors, Marci and Brock have built teams to support results-driven inbound marketing strategy, promotions, partnerships between fresh and CPG brands, digital marketing, public relations, and social media campaigns. Additionally, Megan Zweig was promoted to vice president of the company, committed to ensuring that clients’ goals and objectives are met, while supporting consistent business growth and development.
To request a personal meeting with DMA Solutions, Inc. at United Fresh Convention in Chicago June 20-22, please email email@example.com.
Publication date: 6/10/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: