Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
22 - 24 May 2019
Mushroom Days 2019
The Dutch mushroom industry is known as one of the largest players in the global mushroom sector! The Mushroom Days are the perfect platform for Dutch and international companies to present their technologies and services and to gain the newest information and insights. The organisers (Stichting Champignondagen) expect a presence of over 3,000 professionals from various different countries.
35th edition of the Mushroom Days
The 35th edition of the Mushroom Days 2019 will take place from Wednesday May 22 until Friday May 24 2019 in the Brabanthallen in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. The commission of this fair recently changed and currently consists of: Piet Lempens (president), Ko Hooijmans (Treasurer), Wout van Lieshout and Jan Arts of Vullings Systemen. The commission wants to thank Peter Christiaens and Paul Weigl for their years of input and pleasant manner of collaboration once again. The organisation of the fair will once again be taken care of by Hagenstein Exhibition Management, Anoeska Hagenstein and Femke Willems.
The organisation would like to invite all (potential) stallholders to the stallholders meeting on September 21 in the Brabanthallen in 's-Hertogenbosch. It will take place from 15.00 - 17.00 hours. During this meeting stallholders will be able to sign up to the Mushroom Days.
On the Wednesday after the show the Welcome Event for exhibitors, visitors and press will be organised. As in the previous edition there will be a special guest speaker, to be announced at a later date. During the Welcome Event the 'Ambassador of the Mushroom Industry Award' will be handed out. This award is intended for those who contribute to the positive image of the mushroom sector as a true ambassador.
If you have a potential candidate for this award, you can write your name and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. The night will end with a delicious buffet. Visitors, stallholders and their partners are all welcome and participation is free. A perfect moment to catch up with colleagues.
For more information or to sign up:
Mushroom Days 2019
Publication date: 8/10/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: