- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Organic edible flowers in pots: maximized freshness at one's fingertips
- Higher prices expected for Canadian cabbages this winter
- Spain: Hnos. Fernandez Lopez SA acquires the Sociedad Sevimpor Distribuidora de Frutas de Importacion, SL
- Kiwi fruit claim costs New Zealand taxpayers $6 million plus
- Prince de Bretagne launches artichoke autumn campaign
Top 5 -last week
China: Famous Qingcun peaches back on the market
This year’s yellow peach harvest is also more plentiful than usual thanks to favorable weather conditions, said Qu Lei, director of Qingcun Town in Fengxian District, a major growing area for the flaxen-colored fruit.
A total of 10,000 tons of yellow peaches are expected to be plucked at orchards in Qingcun this year, nearly double that of last year.
According to Qu, recent hot and sunny weather means this year’s fruit contains more natural sugar than usual.
The Fengxian government launched a yellow peach festival yesterday to help local farmers sell their harvest.
Pan also warns customers to be on the lookout for peaches falsely labeled as originating from Fengxian.
“It is easy to identify yellow peaches from Fengxian because they are bigger and heavier than other peaches,” Pan said.
Law enforcement officials with the district’s market inspection authority are monitoring fruit vendors to crack down on sellers of fake Fengxian peaches.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 AC Foods chooses blueberry vision from Unitec for quality sorting of blueberries
- 10/15/2018 Australian summerfruit growers exporting to China receive extra funding
- 10/12/2018 Free fruit initiative Pick n Pay is a roaring success
- 10/12/2018 Growing focus on red grapes in Namibia
- 10/12/2018 AU: Projects underway in Northern NSW to increase berry growing efficiency
- 10/11/2018 The only organic stonefruit this time of the year comes from South Africa
- 10/11/2018 Argentinian blueberries just beginning imports
- 10/05/2018 Developments in apple production and trade in Turkey
- 10/05/2018 Moldovan apple production again expected to increase
- 10/05/2018 Sharp increase of Turkish apple exports to Russia and Belarus
- 10/05/2018 California grapes included in test kitchen seminar
- 10/05/2018 New Zealand avocado industry on track to bounce back from last year's low volume season
- 10/04/2018 Tomato production and increasing prices in Turkish market
- 10/04/2018 New pomegranate processing plant inaugurated in Southern Italy
- 10/04/2018 “There has only been a very short period where demand and supply was in balance"
- 10/04/2018 France: fruit and vegetable prices above the five year average
- 10/03/2018 Cosmic Crisp consumer launch campaign underway
- 10/03/2018 Turkey: New dam in Alasehir will benefit grape growers
- 10/03/2018 Croatia: Social Media and home delivery of Neretva tangerines
- 10/02/2018 Australia : BiteRiot! preparing to send cherries directly to the Chinese market