Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PlantPaper teams up with AgriNomix and Smithers Oasis on the North American market
PlantPaper celebrates triple alliance at Cultivate Ohio 2018
With the increasing requests for PlantPaper's quality products in the United States, we stepped up and made a strong partnership to support and help the North American clients to grow clever. PlantPaper is pleased to announce the triple alliance: AgriNomix, Smithers Oasis and PlantPaper.
A solid match!
AgriNomix will be handling sales of machine & service on the North American market, and Smithers Oasis will keep on expanding paper and ready filled paperpot sales.
Concerning the partnership, Carsten Storgaard - Co-owner of PlantPaper, says: “PlantPaper is the environmental friendly alternative to the well-known paperpot system. Our goal was to remove the last oil-based plastic and glue from the system, we succeeded with the certified 'USDA 100% Biobased' paper U1."
"Furthermore, type U1 have a very unique open structure, that allows the delicate roots easy access to pass, and at the same time the paper gives the best airflow to the growing media."
"All in all, better conditions for the plants. At PlantPaper our main concern is to give 'nothing but the best' to our customers - if we talk paper, machinery, service or back-up. In this strategy, I see the cooperation with AgriNomix and Smithers Oasis as the perfect match.”
To celebrate this achievement PlantPaper invites you to visit them at AgriNomix where they will present the most operational-friendly 2-in-1 Semi-Automatic Machine. Designed to have a high production capacity and at the same time the most user-friendly and flexible machine on the market. In this way, PlantPaper 2 in 1 fulfils ls the demands of most growers around the world.
The machine is as standard supplied as a dual line. That means you have the possibility to have the same diameter on both sides, or alternatively, 2 different diameters, which can work independently from each other. Paperpots in diameters from Ř15 to Ř80 mm.
Remember to also ask us about our new Fully automatic line. We are proud to say that quality, high capacity and real flexibility meet together! During Cultivate Ohio 2018, at Oasis booth, PlantPaper will present their paper type range! All the papers are associated with the most recognized and respected certifications in the United States.
PlantPaper will wait for you at Cultivate Ohio 2018AgriNomix: booths # 1947, 2047, 2161
Smithers Oasis: booth # 1047
For more information, please visit:www.plantpaper.com
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: