Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Edible Arrangements founder Tariq Farid leaving as CEO
Tariq Farid, founder and long-time CEO of Edible Arrangements, based in Wallingford, is giving up his day-to-day duties. Last Tuesday, the company named fast-food industry veteran Mike Rotondo as its new CEO.
The franchisor of fresh-cut fruit arrangements, snacks and treats says former Tropical Smoothie Cafe CEO Mike Rotondo will serve as chief executive at Edible's second headquarters in Atlanta, which the company recently opened. Rotondo will oversee all franchise operations.
Farid, who founded Edible in East Haven in 1999, will focus on growing Edible Brands, the franchisor's parent company that includes technology, supply-chain and several other businesses.
Hartfordbusiness.com reports that about a year ago, Edible announced it would expand internationally into more than 100 franchise outlets over the next three years producing and delivering its fresh-cut fruit arrangements and treats.
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: