Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CarbAmericas hires Zach DeHart as berry category manager
CarbAmericas has announced further expansion of its team with the addition of Zach DeHart as berry category manager.
DeHart brings more than 21 years of experience in produce to his role. He found his true passion to be in produce through various positions in the industry. He has spent the majority of his career working with two retailers, building his experience across the produce supply chain with roles from store level to buyer at Food Lion to merchandiser at SuperValu. Most recently, DeHart was vice president of sales and marketing at Fresh Results before finding his way back to CarbAmericas last month, where he handled sales in a variety of categories earlier in his career.
“CarbAmericas has a great grower base with a strong Peruvian connection,” said DeHart. “I am very excited to leverage the networks in Latin America as we grow the business and expand the category.”
For their part, the team at CarbAmericas is excited to have a seasoned professional with deep category and retail experience.
“CarbAmericas has grown quite a bit over the years and we now have new commodities and areas of expertise that we did not have when Zach was part of our team last time,” says Danny Pollak, vice president of sales at CarbAmericas. “This is a natural progression for us and we are ready to count on Zach to help us further develop our berry business.”
DeHart holds a BS from East Carolina University. He is based out of Champaign, Ill.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (813) 380-8411
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: