Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Danper Trujillo plans to build a new plant for blueberries
The Danper Trujillo company plans to build a new blueberry processing and packaging plant in the district of Salaverry (Trujillo province, La Libertad), for which it would allocate an investment of S/20 million.
This plant would be adjacent to the company's fresh produce packaging plant (Fundo Muchik).
The new infrastructure will be used to store blueberries in cold storage, conserving them, and dispatching the blueberries. Once it's finished, the new plant will have a production capacity of 200 tons per day.
The first stage of construction will take six months, according to information from Senace. A second stage can expand its capacity according to market requirements.
The proposed schedule depends on obtaining the corresponding permits for the construction. The useful life of the new blueberry processing plant will be 20 years.
The agroindustrial company currently has a packing plant for fresh products, focused on the packing of green and white asparagus, avocado, mango, and blueberries. It has an area of 1,663 m2.
The blueberry from its farms is received and weighed in the field. The products that are processed by Danper in its fresh produce plant come from the farms that the company has (Fundo Muchik, Compositan, Agromorín, La Venturosa) in La Libertad.
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: