Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Visiting potato farm instead
Kim Jong Un snubbed US secretary of state Mike PompeoUS secretary of state Mike Pompeo visited Pyongyang last Friday/Saturday in an attempt to agree details of a deal made during June's historic summit between Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.
However, Kim had not been seen in public for seven days, which is awkward with every official move usually documented by news agency KCNA.
During Pompeo's trip, relations between the US and North Korea appeared to take a dive as Pyongyang accused the US of a "gangster-like mindset" during the high-level negotiations. Pompeo later described the talks he did have with Kim Yong Chol, the North Korean leader's right-hand man, as "productive", but he did not meet with Kim.
And after the week-long news hiatus, on Tuesday KCNA released four reports of the leader's trip to Samjiyon county on the Chinese border. He was pictured kneeling down in the soil on the Junghung potato farm where he is said to have told staff to plant high-yield varieties.
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: