Job offersmore »
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
'Sabor & Qualidade'
Carrefour Brazil launches new brand for quality linesCarrefour Group Brazil has launched the Sabor & Qualidade brand, an exclusive line of natural, authentic, high-quality and tasty products at a fair price. Articles from this brand are always produced to high social and environmental responsibility standards and will be traceable at any stage of their production.
The new brand, offering foods that previously carried the Guarantee of Origin seal, can now be found at every Carrefour store in Brazil. Among the 13 products that make up the new brand are fruits such as grapes, papaya and oranges.
The brand now has 17 suppliers from all five regions of Brazil and throughout this year it will add mango, tomatoes, cheese, ham and salami to the new brand's portfolio.
The launch of the Sabor & Qualidade brand is part of Carrefour Group's global transformation plan -Carrefour 2022- announced earlier this year. As reported on carrefour.com, one of the company's main goals is to lead the food transition in Brazil and worldwide; a move to expand the supply of healthy and organic food at a fair price, including the revitalization of the Carrefour brand's offerings.
Publication date: 7/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: