Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Quantitative restrictions on Indian pea imports extended
On July 2, 2018, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry issued a notification extending the quantitative restrictions (QRs) on imports of peas by another three months until September 30, 2018.
The restrictions on pea imports,including yellow peas, green peas, dun peas, and kaspa peas effective till June 30, 2018, notified on April 25, 2018, and has been further extended till September 30, 2018.
On April 25, 2018, the Directorate General of Foreign Trade has issued a notification that moved imports of peas under from ‘free’ to the ‘restricted’ category under the import policy for the period of April 1 to June 30, 2018,with the import quota restrictions of only 100,000 metric tons.
Market sources report that imports against the 100,000 metric ton quota has been completed and the recent notification will not allow any further imports of peas till September 30, 2018.
Publication date: 7/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: