Job offersmore »
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Philippine MSMEs after $26 million export sales in 15th China-Asean expoA Philippine delegation composed of around 100 micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), led by the Department of Trade and Industry-Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (DTI-Citem), will seek to penetrate the Chinese and Southeast Asian markets. They hope to secure at least $26 million in export sales when they join in the 15th China-Asean Expo (CAExpo) from September 12 to 15, at the Nanning International Convention and Exhibition Center in Guangxi, China.
The CAExpo, actually the second-biggest trade event in China, has a total exhibition space of about 80,000 square meters and will count 4,600 exhibition booths, with around 57,000 international participants.
According to businessmirror.com.ph, the country’s contingent to China will highlight the Philippines’s trade potential by displaying products and commodities from different sectors, including home, fashion and wearables, gifts, handicrafts, personal care and food.
Publication date: 7/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: