- remove five authorized containers no longer in use
- add seven containers now widely accepted throughout the industry
- update the description of one container to allow its use for both oranges and grapefruit
- modify the description of another container to indicate it is the standard container used by the industry
- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Spain: A project to fight against fraud and varietal piracy in citrus fruits
- China: How did typhoon "Mangkhut" affect the fruit industry?
- "Potato markets supported by confirmation of low yields throughout Western Europe"
- "We hope to benefit more people with our knowledge and machinery"
- Processing of organic bananas in Peru
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Meatless diets could cut 'water footprint' in half"
- Turkey: Lemon prices expected to fall after upcoming harvest in various regions
- Freezing tunnel source of Greenyard Listeria contamination
- Unfair Canadian trade practices blamed for growth of potato imports into US
- Mexico: 75% of the mango has been harvested
For certain Texas citrus
USDA proposes changes to container requirements
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 Spain: EU to continue monitoring Turkish lemon arrivals
- 09/21/2018 Given the increased production of citrus, Spain plans to increase exports outside Europe
- 09/21/2018 Spain: Murcia demands more control in the arrival of citrus to Cartagena
- 09/21/2018 "Small sizes affect companies which package mandarins with leaves"
- 09/21/2018 Yunnan early-season tangerine demand exceeds supply
- 09/21/2018 Mexico: Jalisco, one of the main producers of Persian limes
- 09/21/2018 Spain: "In this campaign, persimmon producers mustn't rush to sell their product"
- 09/21/2018 Potential breakthrough could help against citrus greening
- 09/21/2018 Australia: Canker breakthrough
- 09/20/2018 Spain: A project to fight against fraud and varietal piracy in citrus fruits
- 09/20/2018 Spain: Castellon will harvest nearly 15% more citrus
- 09/20/2018 Drop in Sicilian citrus fruit production for processing expected
- 09/20/2018 Spain: Man is accused of defrauding citrus owners of 200,000 euros
- 09/20/2018 Argentina to import Tahiti limes from Colombia
- 09/20/2018 Rain in Mexico threatens steady lime supplies
- 09/19/2018 Indonesia concludes FTA negotiations with Australia
- 09/19/2018 "First Spanish mandarins eagerly snatched up after messy overseas season"
- 09/19/2018 Does this video show a Lemon-Pomegranate hybrid?
- 09/18/2018 ‘CUPS’ protects citrus from greening and storms
- 09/17/2018 Egypt: Jana Fresh intends to set up fruits export terminal next year