Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hong Kong, Sweeki kiwis make InterNations meeting sweeterSweeki, in collaboration with its distributor Good View Fruits Co. Ltd, sponsored the 29th June InterNations community event at The Artist House in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
The event welcomed a multitude of InterNations members from around the world, eager to chill-out and meet over at the new and incredible, Belgian-inspired venue, where clients can create their own own craft beer with a range of edible flowers and herbs grown at the venue.
Due to the great versatility of kiwi, The Artist House maestros were able to exercise their creativity on new drinks and foods.
So, thanks to Sweeki and Good View Fruits, the attendees had the possibility to taste drinks infused with kiwi, together with jams and juices of kiwi, also mixed with other fruits.
Sweeki is the global top-quality kiwi brand of Origine Group, the consortium founded in 2015 by 10 companies, leaders in the in the production and trading of fresh fruit and vegetables. The consortium – established by Afe, Apofruit, Frutta C2, Gran Frutta Zani, Kiwi Uno, Kiwi Sole, Pempa-Corer, Salvi-Unacoa, Spreafico and the Chilean group Del Curto - represents companies with a total turnover of over 900 million Euro, which have joined their resources to provide a top quality product, working together on innovation and new varieties to look out into new emerging markets.
Thanks to Good View Fruits, Sweeki is distributed in Honk Kong markets in high level retailer shops and Horeca sectors.
For more information;
Publication date: 7/3/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: