- Sweet potato, coconut, turmeric, mango
- Tomato and goji berry
- Beetroot, pear, coconut
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Hopefully, these lower top fruit prices will lay the foundation for Spring"
- “It’s our high-tech farming that allows our Vietnamese red chili to be competitive”
- "Main increase is in greenskin varieties"
- Technological greenhouses: the winter tomato harvesting has started
- A Panamanian fruit export company makes its way in China
Danish company sees promise in 'souping'
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Switzerland: Sales of organic products are growing strongly
- 2018-11-12 Organic products still on growth track worldwide
- 2018-11-09 "Organic vegetables are an attractive investment"
- 2018-11-08 Switzerland: Organic supermarkets are on the rise
- 2018-11-07 France: Financial support for organic farming is lagging behind
- 2018-11-06 Rising demand for organic asparagus in the global asparagus market
- 2018-11-05 "Organic foods are not safer, and probably not more nutritious either"
- 2018-11-01 Peru: Organic banana production drops in Piura due to the cold
- 2018-11-01 “In ten years the whole of Europe will be eating organic”
- 2018-10-31 Actual cost of organic cauliflower much lower than for conventional produce
- 2018-10-31 Organic products from Lower Saxony on the rise
- 2018-10-31 Organic Grower Summit educational session - "Technology is not Just for Big Ag"
- 2018-10-29 Organic horticultural sector facing the challenge of a growing demand
- 2018-10-29 Chile has already exported more organic products to the EU than last year
- 2018-10-29 REWE Bio with higher quality standards than EU Organic Regulation
- 2018-10-26 "Spanish organic sector is in crisis"
- 2018-10-22 Successfully cautioned: online organic products without certification
- 2018-10-17 Candid conversation with National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) members
- 2018-10-16 Cooparation between Lidl and Organic Association, Bioland
- 2018-10-16 LEMA: "We're like your dream organic fruit shopping mall"