Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New mixed fruit salad to launch at United Fresh
Renaissance Food Group, a fresh food company that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Calavo Growers, Inc., will feature one of their newest innovations items, Garden Highway Fiesta Fruit Salad, at the upcoming United Fresh Trade Show. The product was created to capitalize on the chilli-lime flavor trend that is rising in popularity among the Millennial and Gen Z populations.
Garden Highway Fiesta Fruit Salad is a blend of pineapple, cantaloupe, watermelon, and mango chunks, jicama and cucumber sticks, and orange slices, and includes lime juice and a house-made chilli-flavored seasoning blend, packed in an easy-to-open pouch. The end-consumer will add lime juice and seasoning prior to consumption.
Packed in a square, Inline container with a tamper-evident tear-away strip, Garden Highway Fiesta Fruit Salad merchandises into produce displays with a newly-designed, clear label.
“As the Millennial generation and Gen Z are beginning to experience and influence new flavors and food trends, we saw an opportunity to create an extension to our lineup of fresh fruit products,” said James Naaman, Senior Vice President, National Sales for RFG. “Garden Highway Fiesta Fruit Salad also allows us to utilize newly installed kitting equipment and pouch fillers for bagging spices and sauces, which will allow us to continue to innovate new and on-trend products.”
Garden Highway Fiesta Fruit Salad will be featured in the Calavo Growers / Renaissance Food Group booth #1221 at United Fresh, and will be displayed in the Featured Product Showcase, located in the Grand Concourse, South Hall.
For more information:
Renaissance Food Group
Tel: +1 (916) 638-8825
Publication date: 6/25/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: