Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FlyDubai cargo starts operations in Italy: new chances for fresh productsFrom 13 June 2018, FlyDubai will offer to the Italian freight forwarders' community daily direct flights to Dubai, connecting with more than 100 destinations of the Airline's Network in Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe/Russia. (click here to download cargo flights map).
Flights will be operated by the most modern aircraft, B737/800 max, with more than 18m3 available for General cargo, Priority cargo, Perishable cargo, Valuable cargo, Courier cargo and Mail.
FlyDubai began operations in 2009 with the aim of taking more people to more places, more often. In just a few years, the airline has firmly established its place in the region. Today, the company flies to more than 85 destinations operating out of Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International (DWC).
The company has one of the youngest and most efficient fleets in the sky today. The planes are fuel-efficient, quiet and reliable. This enables them to get your shipments to where you want them to be in the most convenient way possible.
Company sources say: "We're continuously growing our fleet of Boeing 737-800s to expand our network and increase frequencies. Young and efficient, our Boeing 737-800 fleet is well-suited to our network. Our fleet will continue to grow as we receive delivery of aircraft from the order announced at the Dubai Airshow in 2013. This order was for 75 737 MAX 8s and 11 NextGeneration".
A friendly and well-trained international crew with amazing energy and passion for making all the flights as enjoyable as possible. A work force of more than 3,000 employees from 111 nationalities committed to serving you always.
Connecting and reconnecting with people and places. Company sources say: "We have the potential to connect Dubai to a population of over two and a half billion people, creating opportunities for our clients. We're opening up the world; go explore it while delivering us your goods!"
FlyDubai has rapidly developed an international network covering the Middle East, GCC, Africa, Caucasus, Central Asia, Europe and the Indian Subcontinent.
Products & Rates
Very special and attractive rates are available for our clients. If interested in getting further information on our services and/or to get our best prices, please drop an e-mail/call us at the following:
Ph.: +39 051 382485
Publication date: 6/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: