Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hort Connections 2018 gets under wayMonday evening saw the start of the second edition of Hort Connections, a union of AUSVEG and PMA Australia-New Zealand Limited (PMA A-NZ). Hort Connections 2018 will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre 18-20 June. The theme of this year's event is ‘halving waste and doubling productivity by the year 2030’.
The event was officially opened by Senator Anne Ruston, who congratulated the organisers on the the theme of this year's event. This was followed by an opportunity to visit the trade fair. On Monday morning there was a Retail Tour and a Horticultural Field Day.
On Tuesday sessions will run covering topics such as challenges to the fresh produce value chain, boosting vegetable consumption and how to navigate the changes in sector in this digital age.
Wednesday will start with a seminar on Global Innovations in Horticulture followed by sessions on Future Food Trends and sustainable Crop Protection amongst many topics.
The event will round off with the traditional Gala dinner.
In the coming days FreshPlaza will publish reports on these sessions and of course our photo report of the event.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: