Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lijiang establishes first experimental district for "green food brands"
Lijiang City in Yunnan has established the world's first experimental district for "green food brands". A press conference was organized in Kunming on June 10th, 2018. Green foods require production in a well-preserved natural environment. This ensures that the production process does not add to environmental pollution and guarantees food safety. The water in Lijiang is clean and the soil is fertile. This environment is ideal for alternative agricultural development and production of ecological agricultural products on an industrial scale.
The unique environment of Lijiang, its rich natural resources, and the excellent weather conditions are ideal for such specialty fruits as Huaping mangoes, 2700 apples, Lijiang snow peaches, soft seed pomegranates, and Wo oranges. Lijiang also offers an excellent environment for the world's first experimental district for "green food brands".
The surface area devoted to Huaping mango plantations covers 13,533 hectares. An area of 667 hectares has obtained European Union certification for organic production and is designated as China's organically certified experimental area. This is the northernmost mango plantation for high-quality, late-season Chinese mangoes.
Publication date: 6/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: