Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
Triple mulching film machine to save time and money
Mulching films are essential in modern agriculture. In order to lower their cost, Checchi and Magli launched its new Plastic Stop Plus, which triples the laying efficiency in a single passage.
Watch the videos
"It's a machine that lays plastic films on three beds at the same time. It also earths them up. It can be used with both traditional or biodegradable plastic materials. The three sections work independently so as to better adapt to the soil," explains sales manager Caludio Zarri.
The machine also lays the watering hose. The three elements can be assembled on a fixed frame or on a folding hydraulic frame to transport it.
"We think about final consumers when designing our machines. We think that, when possible, the fewer electronic elements, the fewer the problems. Our technology is much appreciated and renowned for its reliability abroad as well."
"We try to manufacture simple machines that last as long as possible. Our brand is well-known for its reliability. We don't rely on selling spare parts, we actually aim at selling machines and reaching new markets."
Via Guizzardi 38, 40054
Budrio (Bologna) - Italy
Tel.: +39 051.800253
Publication date: 6/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: