Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Suspicious avocado on vegetable shelf attracts police attentionOn Monday 11 June, around 18.45 hours, a 33-year-old from Fuerstenfeldbruck discovered an avocado on a vegetable shelf at a discounter in Ludwigsvorstadt, that had a wire sticking out of it.
The lady found this suspicious and alerted the police. Because of her description, it was assumed that the suspicious object could be a explosive device.
Shortly after the police arrived, the officers saw it was just a harmless avocado in which someone had stuck a wire. Although the avocado was now deemed safe, it was brought to the police station. There it was sliced open and checked again.
Inside the avocado, nothing abnormal was found either. The avocado was then disposed of.
Source : Polizei Bayern
Publication date: 6/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: