The 11th annual congress of AMHPAC will be held during the days 22 till 24 of August in Cancún, Mexico. The main topics that will be discussed this year are technical innovations, a continuation with the topic of family businesses (like last year), problems of logistics and transport to new markets, the current status of NAFTA and a renewal of the Suspension Agreement for Mexican Tomatoes, and, lastly, the sustainability of the Protected Horticulture.
The programme of conferences and activities is confirmed. This will be the conferences during the congress:
- Conference 1 - Aeroponics: An alternative for producing protected crops in Mexico.
Prometeo Sánchez García /Professor - Researcher of the Post-Graduate College in Agricultural Sciences.
- Conference 2 - Generational transition of family businesses.
Anders Ludvigson /Manager - President of Svensson.
- Conference 3 - Renewable energies.
Raúl Alberto Sánchez Velasco / International Consultant.
- Conference 4 - Panel: Trend and importance of data management for a greenhouse operation.
Wil Lammers/ President of Hortimax America.
- Conference 5 - Natural and organic: How consumers are driving this market. Steven Borst /General Global Manager of Alltech Crop Science.
- Conference 6 - Panel: Logistics for new markets.
GPC and Welldex representatives.
- Conference 7 - Sustainable Urban Delta (Where agriculture is going in the future).
Meiny Prins /CEO of Priva International.
- Keynote Conference 8 - Historical Analysis of Mexico.
Francisco Martín Moreno / Speakers Mexico.
Click here to find out more about the congress.