Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Polish processors have started buying raspberries this week
Polish processing companies have started buying raspberries this week, reports APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits, citing FreshMarket.
According to market players, processors are buying berries in small batches, which is mostly due to the limited supply. For raspberries for jam production, they are ready to pay 2-2.5 złoty/kg (0.47-0.59 Euro/kg), while those for freezing are purchased for 3.0-3.5 złoty/kg (0.70-0.82 Euro/kg).
It is also worth stressing that the current prices for industrial raspberries in Poland are on average 50% lower than last year. A year ago, those intended for jam production were not sold for prices below 3 złoty/kg (0.82 Euro/kg).
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: