Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Nutrano's acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan Farms haltedLeading Australian fresh produce company, Nutrano Produce Group Limited and Nangiloc Colignan Farms, a premium 700-hectare citrus, table and wine grape business located in the Sunraysia district in Northern Victoria, have this week halted their acquisition negotiations.
The acquisition and the contract were subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions, which as at the expected purchase completion date of 31st May 2018 were still not complete despite the best endeavours of all parties to the transaction.
Nutrano Produce Group Managing Director and CEO, Mr Steven Chaur, said Nangiloc Colignan Farms (NCF) is a well-respected and premium fruit growing operation and it is disappointing for all parties that the transaction was unable to be completed at this time.
“We continue to be excited by the NCF opportunity and Nutrano remains optimistic that a transaction can be completed in the future,” Mr Chaur said.
For more information:
Nutrano Produce Group
Tel: +61 3 9428 1748
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: