Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: Hurricane Bud expected to touch land as a tropical depression
Even though Hurricane Bud has evolved into a Category 4 hurricane, it is at the beginning of its weakening phase. The National Hurricane Center has published its route forecast on its website.
First, it will strike the peninsula of Baja California in Mexico in the form of a tropical storm, which is expected to hit the area between the last hours of Thursday night and Friday, and it will cause abundant rainfall and gusts of wind. Then, it will move to continental Mexico and weaken until it is a tropical depression. Finally, the remaining moisture is expected to rise to the regions of New Mexico and southwestern Arizona, in the United States. These areas have been affected by drought for a long time, so they will probably welcome the predicted rainfall.
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: