Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Giro' launches new Exact-100
The creativity and innovation of Girò, a leading company on the international level operating in the fresh produce packaging sector, is truly unstoppable. A pioneer in the development of packaging machines and suitable material (nets and printed films) for fruit bags, it also puts its support, experience, services and high-quality at the service of customers.
Girò owes much of its success to the creation of dynamic weighing machine PDG-4 which, in addition to being the most popular in the world, is also appreciated for its precision. Unlike vibrating channel weighing machines, which usually have between 8 and 16 buckets, PDG-4 has 120 buckets and can produce the smallest waste possible.
As sales manager Franco Locati (in the photo) explains: "with over thirty years of experience in the manufacturing of weighing machines, Girò aims at the top. Following market researches to find machines with a higher productivity (also due to the reduced average weight of packets), we launched EXACT-100. We did everything we could to obtain a product that could be worthy of the Girò brand without missing any detail."
"We are proud of launching EXACT-100 on the Italian market. It's a very ambitious project, but Girò has managed to combine vibrating channels with dynamic weighing."
"There is no recirculation and drops are kept to a minimum. The machine is technologically advanced and is particularly suitable for citrus fruit. The size is small and it's highly-productive, reliable and delicate."
"We worked a lot to combine precision, weight and high-productivity. We spent a lot of time to reduce mechanical stress and increase reliability. In addition, we wanted to make cleaning operations easier."
"We're growing a lot on the domestic market, which is rewarding us for our effort to innovate, meet our clients' demands and research multi-functional solutions suitable for a market with a vast range of products."
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: