Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canadian-made Avocado Sock: A perfect avocado every time
Avocados are delicious, but a perfect fruit is not so easy to find. Stores stock overly green avocados to prevent spoilage, but it can take up to a week for them to be ready to eat. Some never even ripen properly, others just become mush.
The Avocado Sock™ is an all-natural, effective way to ensure you have a perfectly ripe avocado every single time. Simply insert an un-ripened avocado into the sock, and in as little as 24 hours it will be ready to enjoy. The natural lanolin and warmth of the wool ripens the avocados evenly and gently.
The Avocado Sock is a unique and innovative product that speeds the ripening of delicate avocados. It is knitted with 100% wool. The sock reduces spoilage of overripe avocados and encourages customers to buy green avocados to ripen at home in the comfort of the 100% wool avocado sock.
According to theavocadosock.com, the Avocado Sock can also be used to ripen other fruits and vegetables and, once ripe, can be used to safely transport them to picnics, lunches, and any other destinations.
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: