Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mildura Fruit Company to meet China’s demand for mandarins
Mildura Fruit Company (MFC) now has a new, $6 million grading and packing line, that will process about 20 tons of mandarins per hour. To make sure this fruit can travel all around the world and to meet the big demand from China, the grading and packing equipment has been installed ahead of the busy citrus season.
Sunraysia is one of four major growing regions (along with Queensland, the Riverland region in SA and the Riverina area in New South Wales).
“Our region has perfect weather conditions for growing mandarins,” MFC general manager Perry Hill told sunraysiadaily.com.au.
Publication date: 6/11/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: