Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Busy tradeshow day at London Produce Show
This week saw the 5th edition of the London Produce Show, the trade fair was, once again held in the luxurious Grosvenor House Hotel, right across from Hyde Park. The hotel's ballroom was filled to bursting with visitors to the show, especially in the morning.
The London Produce Show takes place over three days. Besides the trade show, there are also various other activities. These include seminars and tours, such as retail, production, wholesale market, and food service tours, through London.
The exhibitors were pleased with the number of visitors at the trade fair day. They were also pleased with the organisation of the event. At times it was busier than others. The quieter times were because of seminars that were being held.
This year there were many familiar faces, some of which were proudly displaying a 5th year placard, but there were also quite a few new faces.
The UK, US and South America were well represented as was Europe.
The London Produce Show was opened on Wednesday with a cocktail party. Today, the event will end with various tours through London. A complete photo report, with photos of all the exhibitors, will be published on Monday.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: