- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Packaging giant to make use of Smart Containers Group’s cooling technology to offer cold chain shipments
The collaboration between FoodGuardians and Schoeller Allibert is aimed at creating an innovative container solution for the online delivery of groceries, which is more environmentally friendly and offers fresher produce to consumers than current market solutions. In developing an overnight delivery box for food and groceries, FoodGuardians, whose containers are super lightweight, highly robust, and cost-efficient, will benefit from Schoeller Allibert’s unique experience and expertise in the mass-manufacturing of reusable assets for the food industry. FoodGuardians, meanwhile, will extend cooling and data monitoring capabilities in Schoeller Allibert’s existing service offerings, enabling food suppliers to monitor a containers’ performance, the integrity of the products shipped, and ensure a cost-efficient operation.
“We are very excited to announce our collaboration with Schoeller Allibert. Our work together will go a long way in addressing the wasteful, throw-away solutions which currently characterise the online deliveries market – which is growing more popular by the day. Consumers can look forward to fresher produce at an affordable price. We want to ensure it costs less than €1 EUR per day to protect the products that come to people’s homes when they shop online. Combining Schoeller Allibert’s long history of innovation in packaging with our cutting-edge container technology, we are poised to bring something truly exceptional to the industry, all at an affordable cost,” said Richard Ettl, CEO of Smart Containers Group.
Smart Containers Group is a leading manufacturer of temperature-controlled containers for pharmaceuticals and food products. Its FoodGuardians division provides the next generation of reusable containers for foodstuffs, ensuring higher quality foodstuffs upon delivery by reducing the length of the supply chain and maintaining a constant temperature during the shipping process through a combination of patented cooling technology, cutting-edge insulation, and blockchain infrastructure. The Smart Containers Group SkyCell division, has been appointed by 12 of the 20 largest pharmaceutical manufacturers globally, offers the safest logistics service within the pharmaceuticals industry and is the fourth largest cooling container company in air freight.
“Schoeller Allibert has a track record of dedication to, and provision of, efficient and effective solutions within the global supply chain and logistics sectors. Our partnership with Smart Containers Group will allow us to utilise new technologies to enhance our service offering, while continuing to deliver unparalleled value to our customers, shareholders, and partners,” said Ludo Gielen, Chief Strategic Growth Officer of Schoeller Allibert.
Schoeller Allibert is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of shipping containers and packaging products, with more than 60 years of experience inventing, developing, designing, and manufacturing for the global logistics industry. Schoeller Allibert is focused on several global markets, with service offerings across the agricultural, automotive, food and food processing, beverage, retail, and industrial manufacturing sectors. With a range of ten key product segments, including foldable large and small containers, UN pails, and pallets, Schoeller Allibert prides itself on the provision of high quality, durable, sustainable supply chain solutions which are cost efficient and environmentally friendly.
“The Smart Containers Group’s strategic partnership with Schoeller Allibert marks a significant milestone in the maturation of our FoodGuardians division, which will be a leading player in food logistics – offering sustainable, sensible, and cost-effective service to individual consumers, restaurants, and hospitality providers the world over. Combining our technological capabilities with Schoeller Allibert’s experience in packaging innovation will strengthen both companies as we move forward in bringing new solutions to the global supply chain,” concluded Ettl.
For more information
P: +353 87 190 8779
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- 10/15/2018 Together, Ramona Saa Lobelle and Gert-Jan Slobbe have been at Fortuna Frutos for 60 years
- 10/15/2018 Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- 10/15/2018 Michael Walsh joins Seald Sweet
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office
- 10/12/2018 "We will supply our American customers with the best Spanish lemons"
- 10/12/2018 Growth for Innovar: "We have gone further"
- 10/12/2018 30th anniversary of South Australia Produce Market
- 10/12/2018 Carrefour joins forces with Too Good to Go
- 10/12/2018 Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- 10/11/2018 Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- 10/11/2018 PLS Plantations acquires Dulai Fruits
- 10/11/2018 Russian discounter wants to conquer Germany