Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Freeze-dried fruit snack gets a new look
One freeze-dried fruit snack has just got a new look, designed to get your attention and better reflect its wholesome, single ingredient - 100% fruit. The bold brand color palette and added “focus on fruit” was a collaborative design effort by Crispy Green’s brand and packaging design firms, Fastlane Communications, LLC and Foerstel Design, LLC.
The brand makeover includes a new logo, logo icon, typography and photography treatments, primary and secondary color palette and supporting messaging platform to support its active, healthy lifestyle positioning.
Angela Liu, Founder and CEO of Crispy Green stated, “As Crispy Green continues to lead in the freeze-dried fruit category, the timing was perfect for a brand upgrade. We couldn’t be more pleased with the results of this major collaborative effort and are very eager to unveil it to the public!”
The new brand launch also includes a completely redesigned website (www.crispygreen.com), by the Areli Group, LLC. The company says consumers will now be able to quickly and easily zero in on the information they seek. For example, they’ll be able to find a store in their area that sells Crispy Fruit and instantly discover which items are in stock through the store locator app. It also includes a Retailer Portal to support its various retail partners.
Crispy Green’s new packaging will be rolling out in stores throughout June and beyond as it replenishes orders in over 5,000 retail stores that currently carry Crispy Green today.
According to Crispy Green, the new branded “healthy living line-up” is intended to better reflect the product quality, taste and healthy energy vibe of the brand.
To further its brand evolution, Crispy Green continues to grow its targeted advertising, mobile and digital content marketing programs as well as its brand ambassador and influencer relationships, which it says is further enhanced through the company’s social media activities. This includes continual development and promotion of its consumer food trend, thought leadership and healthy lifestyle website, Smart Lifebites, which provides nutrition and fitness tips, along with recipes and other small “bites” of information viewers can use to make healthier choices.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (262) 623-0681
Publication date: 6/8/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: