Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The US was the main destination for Peruvian blueberries in the first quarter
The Association of Exporters (ADEX) reported that blueberry exports in the first quarter of 2018 amounted to US $48,604,000, i.e. 229.1% more than in the same period last year.
According to data from the Adex Data Trade Commercial Intelligence System, the main destination was the United States, with US $31,700,000.
It was followed by the Netherlands (Holland), with orders for US $9,555,000, the United Kingdom, with US $3,224,000, Canada, China and 13 other markets.
It should be noted that, since the National Agrarian Health Service (SENASA) achieved the entry of this product into China in 2016, sales to this market between January and March have increased by 1,226.7% over the same period of the previous year, amounting to US $1,204,000.
The leading Peruvian exporting companies during the first quarter of this year were Camposol SA, Hortifrut-Tal SAC, Tal SA, Hfe Berries Peru SAC, and Hass Peru SA
Publication date: 6/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: