Attendees will have the chance to hear how successful exporting countries have identified opportunities to develop and sell their products on the UK market and how they have achieved significant growth in exports of fresh produce to the UK.
“Exporters need to know what regulatory requirements and customer standards need to be met to access the UK market, and to know when any additional control measures are coming into place,” said Nigel Jenney, Chief Executive Officer of the Fresh Produce Consortium.
“As well as providing advice on getting your products to the UK market now, this seminar is looking at the potential impacts and opportunities for future trading post-Brexit with some useful insights from key speakers.”
The seminar includes contributions from experts from the UK regulatory authority, market analysts, the fresh produce industry and successful exporters:
• Learn from the UK authority how to meet plant health requirements
• Find out how to check compliance with statutory pesticide residues levels
• Explore the future landscape for Brexit trading relationships with economic, policy and legal analysis of the potential impacts of changing trading terms
• Learn about global commercial opportunities from highly successful and experienced exporters
• Gain valuable insight from the UK’s trade association, the Fresh Produce Consortium, on the UK market and further guidance available to exporters
FPC is the UK’s trade association for the fresh fruit, vegetable and cut flower industry. As the voice of the UK’s fresh produce industry, FPC lobbies on behalf of its members and provides up-to-date advice on both UK and EU regulatory requirements.
Attendees will finish the afternoon networking with other delegates and speakers at the exclusive Opening Cocktail Reception, the UK’s produce networking event of the year with 800+ attendees, which officially opens The London Produce Show and Conference programme for 2018. Join us from 18.30-20.30 on the Balcony of the Great Room at Grosvenor House on Park Lane, London.
To register for the event: