Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"The easiest way to consume fresh produce anywhere"
“The company processes and serves all kinds of fresh fruit and vegetables, such as apple, pineapple, persimmon, watermelon, pumpkin, onion, carrot, lime, lemon, etc. It’s the easiest way for consumers to consume fresh fruit anywhere, with the natural flavour but without having to process, wash or cut the fruit themselves.” This was published by Fruitsapp, the online market place of which Ready Fruit is a member.
The company Ready Fruit was established in 2012 in Valencia, and specializes in processing and preserving fruits and vegetables. It started as a small factory cutting citrus by hand. The products were offered in catering industry with a natural expiration of 12 days. With the help of the CEEI, the European centre for Innovative Companies, they served clients throughout the Valencian community. “The success came quickly and Ready fruit decided to develop their own cutting machine to automate the process. Because of this they were able to expand their market throughout Spain.”
According to Fruitsapp, the ability to combine tradition and innovation, guaranteeing cut and packaged fruit and vegetables that maintain their natural flavour is what makes the company unique. “Ready Fruit selects high quality raw materials and controls the temperature during the whole process. In addition, a patented method of conserving 100% natural - Fresh Preservation Systems - is used.”
To read the whole article, please click here.
T: 96 166 52 59
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: